Headquartered in Utica, New York, AeroMed® Technologies has decades of experience in providing equipment and services for airborne IPC for schools, gyms, restaurants, office buildings, and so much more. We’ve provided the following services to healthcare facilities across the country and around the world, and they’re now available for all congregate settings – regardless of the type of facility:
- Airborne IPC site assessments
- Product installation (HEPA, UV, etc.)
- Upper-room UV-C safety testing
- HEPA and UV equipment maintenance
- Ventilation measurement and certification
IPC solutions are never one-size-fits-all, and it’s important to find the right combination of devices and approaches for your facility, its occupant population, and your specific concerns. Our expert technicians will work with you to determine which solutions are right for your facility. As part of a comprehensive site assessment, we learn more about the population you serve, your building’s design, and other factors to help create an optimal IPC program.
Our experts walk through each area of your facility in person to determine the most effective course of action. Based on our findings, we’ll recommend HEPA filtration and/or germicidal ultraviolet (GUV) equipment installations. At this time, we can also make maintenance recommendations to ensure your equipment runs efficiently and supports regulatory compliance. Understanding the building’s layout and any specific challenges you face helps us propose the best solutions for your needs and ensure devices are properly set up.
Every IPC solution designed by AeroMed® Technologies draws from over 30 years of experience in airborne pathogen control and superior engineering techniques. That means our products represent some of the most significant advancements in the reduction and removal of airborne pathogens within healthcare facilities. At our disposal are the options to use high-quality HEPA filtration equipment, in many different configurations, and a complete family of upper-room GUV fixtures.
Prior to installation, technicians will assess your location’s layout and other details to determine appropriate HEPA and GUV types and placement. Our ventilation products include portable, ceiling-mount, and ducted HEPA filtration equipment that’s controllable through environmental monitors. Our GUV devices are installed with the ideal quantity, placement, and UV-C dosing level in mind to ensure our clients receive the maximum benefit. After installation, we’ll perform a safety test to identify and correct any possible issues, so you can feel confident that all treated spaces meet requirements for safe occupancy.
Regular maintenance is required for your upper-room GUV, HEPA filtration solutions, and other ventilation equipment to function properly and remain effective. During a maintenance appointment, our technicians will test, service and/or replace parts and equipment as needed. If you have questions about the performance of your solutions, reach out as soon as possible to schedule a consultation.
The maintenance services we offer include:
- Periodic maintenance: A technician can be scheduled for quarterly or semi-annual visits to replace MERV rated pre-filters on your filtration equipment and can thoroughly clean your GUV devices to remove dust, dirt, and debris.
- Annual maintenance: The annual service visit can additionally include the replacement of HEPA filters, UV lamp replacement, fixture cleaning, and safety re-testing to confirm appropriate UV-C output levels.
- Annual Contract: The option to contract the above services on an annual basis ensures the equipment at your facility will be serviced at recommended intervals by trained professionals.
Safety testing isn’t just part of our installation process. These evaluations are also performed whenever UV lamps and HEPA filters are replaced and when devices are moved or adjusted. A safety assessment during maintenance helps us pinpoint any potential issues, ensure your IPC program is operating as it should and confirm your spaces are safe for all occupants.
In addition to airborne pathogen control, our solutions help maintain precise environmental conditions, including temperature, humidity, and air exchange frequency. Ventilation services help ensure your air purification and environmental control solutions function as expected and include:
- Exhaust and pressure assessment: Our technicians will verify your spaces operate within established regulations, including those for:
- Supply volume
- Exhaust volume
- Air Flow direction
- Room pressure values
- Number of air changes per hour
- Troubleshooting: Our troubleshooting services identify problems, propose solutions, and may include necessary repairs if desired.
Maintain a Healthier Facility with AeroMed® Technologies
The well-being of your team and visitors depends on an effective IPC strategy. Learn more about improving indoor air quality and preventing the spread of airborne pathogens with IPC solutions and services from AeroMed® Technologies. Our devices are relied upon across industries and in use at locations across the United States and around the world. To schedule service or learn more, contact us today.