Ducted HEPA Air Purifiers
From airborne pathogens to gaseous contaminants, healthcare facilities and spaces across many sectors require high-performance air purification to protect building occupants. Because the needs of every facility vary, flexible options for HEPA filtration and purification solutions are critical. Offering three sizes of HEPA air purifiers that can integrate with your existing ductwork, AeroMed® Technologies can provide solutions to reduce airborne infections in a variety of rooms, from waiting areas, isolation and procedure rooms to labs and other frequently occupied spaces.
Customizable Multi-Stage Filtration
The 300D, 725D and 2000D HEPA air purification units are all equipped with a MERV 8 pre-filter, MERV 14 or better intermediate filter, and a 99.97% certified HEPA filter. Together, the three stages of filtration trap a wide range of bacteria, viruses, and other airborne particles to help slow the spread of infection and contaminants.
Additionally, AeroMed® Technologies’ ducted HEPA filtration units may be equipped with an available germicidal ultraviolet (GUV) lamp for further purification. Utilizing UVC radiation, GUV lamps disrupt the cell structure of airborne pathogens to prevent replication. By doing so, they reduce the proliferation of infectious particles and create an additional level of defense for your infection prevention and control solutions.
As an inline air purification solution, the ducted HEPA filtration units are installed within your HVAC system’s ductwork. The ducted units are ideal for new construction and the renovation of existing facilities in need of upgraded air filtration solutions. The units may be configured to recirculate purified air throughout the space or for exhaust, creating a negative pressure environment. At the same time, carefully sealed doors and filter compartments prevent air bypass, ensuring that all air passes through installed filters before recirculating or being exhausted into the system.
Additional Ducted Air Purifier Features
The three ducted HEPA air purifiers feature a variety of additional features for performance and convenience. AeroMed® Technologies’ ducted units are sized to provide options to create the appropriate air changes for a wide variety of spaces.
- 300D: For rooms up to 14’ x 12’ x 8’
- 725D: For rooms up to 20’ x 20’ x 8’
- 2000D: For rooms up to 30’ x 30’ x 10’
Some other key features include:
- Flexible fan speeds and control options: AeroMed® Technologies’ ducted HEPA filtration units are manufactured with a standard two-speed key switch, but other control solutions may be available. Automated variable speed, when paired with our critical environment controller, variable rheostat control, and other remote control options exist.
- Quiet performance: Our 725D air purifier operates at just 55 dBA to reduce noise and distractions inside patient treatment and waiting areas.
- Quick and easy maintenance: Removable service doors allow maintenance techs to access filters and UV sections with minimal hassle. A quick-release HEPA sealing mechanism makes filter changes simple, and a retaining pin keeps filters in place during exchanges.
- Optional remote control panel with filter gauge: An optional remote panel can be included, securing the speed control options and a filter pressure gauge for use in restricted-access areas.
- Durable construction: Aluminum housing offers a strong design for lasting performance.
- Selectable power options: Users may choose standard hard-wire installation or opt for a hospital-grade plug configuration.
Learn More About Ducted HEPA Air Purification
With decades of experience in airborne pathogen control, AeroMed® Technologies offers trusted solutions for air filtration and purification, including the 300D, 725D, and 2000D ducted HEPA air purifiers. To learn more about our HEPA filtration products, GUV light fixtures, and more, contact us today. To speak with a representative, call 518-843-3500.