Ceiling-Mount HEPA Air Purifiers
Ventilation and air filtration are essential components of any infection prevention and control (IPC) strategy, especially in healthcare environments. Hospitals, clinics, and other facilities require IPC solutions that operate quietly and effectively to help protect the health of all building occupants. To meet the diverse requirements of healthcare clients and numerous other sectors, AeroMed® Technologies offers three ceiling-mount HEPA air purifiers to help achieve and maintain compliance with all industry regulations and standards.
Versatile Design with Enhanced Filtration
Our HEPA ceiling-mount air purification units utilize multi-stage filtration to trap airborne pathogens for optimal performance. Each air purifier features a MERV 8 pre-filter, plus a HEPA filter, certified to industry standards, that traps a minimum of 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns or smaller. Additionally, the purifier’s configurable design features four exhaust ports that allow HEPA-filtered recirculation, recirculation to multiple points, HEPA exhaust, or simultaneous recirculation and exhaust. When configured for exhaust, the ceiling mount air purifiers can create a negative pressure environment, an ideal IPC solution for many locations within a facility.
Ceiling installation can be difficult and time-consuming, requiring additional effort from facility professionals. To streamline this process and allow immediate use, HEPA ceiling-mount air purifiers by AeroMed® Technologies feature a two-part design that can be quickly installed by a single individual. Components include a lightweight filter housing that can be easily placed inside the ceiling grid and then secured. Once the housing has been secured, the fan section is ready for placement on top. Together, these components are sealed and secured to ensure stable installation and a seamless look.
Other Ceiling-Mount HEPA Air Purifier Features
Our ceiling-mount air purification units are available in three models, each with the same efficient filtration, quiet operation, and flexible configurations.
Available units include:
- 350C: For rooms up to 14’ x 14’ x 8’
- 600C: For rooms up to 18’ x 18’ x 8’
- 800C: For rooms up to 21’ x 21’ x 8’
All models share many of the same high-performance features, including:
- Flexible speed control: Units are manufactured with a standard rocker switch or rheostat, but other control options are available, including remote, automated, and two-speed key switch.
- Easy service access: Maintenance is made simple with an easy-open service door for room-side access to all included filters. Recessed latches maintain a sleek, low-profile look, and a retainer clip ensures secure closure.
- Optional remote-control panel with filter gauge: An optional remote panel can be included, securing the speed control options and a filter pressure gauge for use in restricted-access areas.
- Quiet performance: All air purification units operate at just 55 dBA to reduce noise and disruptions in patient care areas.
- Rugged construction: A galvanized steel fan housing and galvanized sheet metal filter housing with powder-coat paint help protect internal components and offer reliable use for years to come.
Learn More About Ceiling-Mounted HEPA Air Purifiers
Clients across the U.S. and around the world turn to AeroMed® Technologies for airborne infectious disease control solutions, including HEPA air purifiers, GUV light fixtures, and more. Contact us today to learn more about our ceiling-mounted air purifiers and other HEPA air purification units, available configurations, and performance details. To speak with a representative, call 518-843-3500.