Infection Prevention and Control Solutions for Offices
Professionals in office environments keep businesses running. Many offices require large groups to spend extended periods together indoors, making them hotbeds for influenza, SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19), and other airborne infectious pathogens. Accordingly, companies can benefit from innovative infection prevention and control (IPC) solutions to protect employees and other individuals who visit their locations. At AeroMed® Technologies, we develop comprehensive airborne infection control solutions to make offices safer and healthier while reducing lost productivity and unscheduled downtime due to illness.
Supporting Safer Workplaces
From small businesses to sprawling corporate complexes, office buildings have unique requirements for ventilation and IPC. These facilities often include complex configurations and present unique challenges to occupant health and comfort. AeroMed® Technologies offers support and solutions for a wide variety of office spaces, including:
- Traditional and open work areas
- Conference and meeting rooms
- Reception and waiting areas
- Media centers
The modern corporation is also frequently home to enhanced facilities, including on-site fitness centers, relaxation rooms, cafeterias, coffee shops, and more. To meet the needs of diverse clients and spaces, our team performs a comprehensive risk assessment to evaluate your site and understand any challenges it presents. We also take into account your office’s population, including any unique requirements and risks. This assessment allows us to devise an effective IPC strategy that includes advanced technology, expert installation, and certification services.
Our IPC Solutions for Offices
With decades of experience engineering and designing airborne infection control products, AeroMed® Technologies is a trusted provider of IPC solutions for the healthcare industry. We bring that same expertise to office buildings in the United States and across the globe to offer the highest levels of protection against common pathogens. Our solutions for office buildings include:
- Upper-room germicidal ultraviolet (UR GUV) fixtures: By using ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI), our upper-room GUV fixtures damage viral DNA and RNA and bacterial DNA found in infectious particles traveling through the upper regions of a room’s air space. GUV fittings work hand-in-hand with advanced filtration to add another layer of defense to your IPC strategy with a level of protection that’s comparable with the most cutting-edge ventilation systems. The fixtures are adjusted and tested to verify the level of UV-C light in the occupied space is safe for office occupants and won’t cause eye strain or other forms of discomfort.
- HEPA air purifiers: Available in portable, ducted, and ceiling-mounted options, our air purifiers trap 99.97% of all airborne particles 0.3 microns or larger thanks to HEPA filtration. Many models offer options for exhausting or recirculating the purified air to suit any specific need. Additionally, all AeroMed air purification equipment is manufactured with MERV-8pre-filters to extend HEPA life and ensure long-lasting performance in your facility.
Beyond standard features and configurations, many of our IPC solutions can be customized to the specific requirements of your space and occupant population. Our team of experienced technicians will work with you to determine potential customizations and ensure all equipment is properly installed for optimal performance.
A Trusted Partner in Office Spaces Around the World
Businesses and workers alike can feel confident in solutions from AeroMed® Technologies thanks to more than 30 years of experience in IPC innovation. Our products and services are relied on across several industries, including hospitals, dental offices, schools, restaurants, gyms, and more. Clients benefit not just from this experience and excellence in engineering but also from our commitment to integrity and premier customer service in everything we do.
Our IPC solutions are developed to align with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) guidance and recommendations for the reduction and control of airborne infectious diseases. What’s more, our UR GUV luminaries have been tested by an independent lab to provide industry-leading UV output while meeting all standards for electrical safety. From site assessment to installation, certification, and maintenance, clients enjoy peace of mind and greater well-being.
Partner with AeroMed® Technologies Today
Keep employees healthy and your facility safer with infection prevention and control solutions for offices from AeroMed® Technologies. For more about our products and services, contact us online. To request a site assessment, please call 518-843-3500 today.