Headquartered in Utica, New York, AeroMed® Technologies is a leading provider of equipment and services for airborne infection prevention and control (IPC). We serve hospitals, clinics, and other clients in need of effective IPC solutions across the United States and around the world. The current global crisis has demonstrated the importance of airborne infection prevention and control across almost every corner of our society. Schools, gyms, restaurants, office buildings, and more can all benefit from our IPC knowledge. Contact us today to learn more about our cutting-edge products, premier customer service, and more than three decades of experience in IPC.
Connect with AeroMed® Technologies Today
Whether you have questions about our products and services or are ready to place an order, call 518-843-3500 or fill out our form below to connect with AeroMed® Technologies. We’ll provide a prompt response, answers to your questions, and the solutions you need to maintain a safer, healthier facility.
1821 Broad Street
Utica, New York 13501
Products and Services
What Sets AeroMed® Technologies Apart?
Our work is guided by six core values that inform all of our products and services. Whether serving a large healthcare system or providing portable filtration solutions for smaller facilities, AeroMed® Technologies is committed to:
- Innovation: We strive to fuel innovation and new technologies for infection control that adhere to guidelines and standards established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Integrity: We understand the importance of maintaining a safe environment for all stakeholders. AeroMed® Technologies seeks lasting relationships with each client based on integrity, honesty, and trust.
- Reputation: Clients around the world rely on us for the most advanced infection control equipment and the services needed to install and maintain their devices.
- Compliance: Following all industry codes, standards, and guidelines ensures your facility remains compliant, safe, and successful. From providing the products you require to consulting to achieve optimal results, we’ll work with you to ensure compliance on all fronts.
- Experience: Our founder brings more than 30 years of experience, numerous patents, and an extensive history of successful design to AeroMed® Technologies. Combined with the vast experience of our team, you can have confidence in trusted solutions from industry experts.
- Engineering: It’s not enough to have top-quality infection control products. Your facility also requires devices and services tailored to specific needs. Our engineering capabilities allow us to develop solutions to suit any facility or industry with ease.